Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Learning To Play To Keyboard

• 26-11-2005 7:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I've just bought a keyboard and I want to start learning to play it. I used to able to play it about 10 years ago, I wasn't too good at it but I knew the chords and I could also read music fairly ok. I totally forgotten everything. Is there any book I could buy that will teach me from the basic basic start? Or would I better to get keyboard lessons from a pro? And how much would keyboard lessons cost roughly?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

dont know if its still running or not but the musicians channel on sattellite had a good 12 part introduction to learning the keyboard. they used to rerun over and over....i still see them repeating all the guitar modules so i presume they do the same for the keyboards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 lisac

complete keyboard player good book to start on
    good beginner book

Advertisement