Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling Smart telecom

• 26-11-2005 9:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Ok Smart wont be upi in my area untill after the new year,so i want to cancle the account with them before it starts as we will now be going to ntl.

how would i go about cancelling the account(yes i relise that this is a dumb question,but im having a mental block)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭tomk

Uhh.. did you try ringing them?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

nO not yet,i think i remember something about having to submit it in writing,or something like that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Ok Smart wont be upi in my area untill after the new year,so i want to cancle the account with them before it starts as we will now be going to ntl.

how would i go about cancelling the account(yes i relise that this is a dumb question,but im having a mental block)

You have nothing to cancel as you dont have an account with Smart - presumably you applied and when the service is available Smart will contact you and ask you if you want to sign up so you do not have anything to worry about now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

nobody will explain this to you better then smart themselves, ring them and ask, maybe you won't need to write anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah cheers ill do that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement