Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

handy footie plugin for firefox

• 26-11-2005 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

posting here rather than in Comp as it's footie related
    didn't find it on a quick search

www.footiefox.com

nice plugin for keeping an eye on footie scores
    has several european leagues and options can be set to have goal alerts
    selected game score stays in the status bar

screenshot here:
    http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9895/footiefox8um.jpg

enjoy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Someone posted this a while ago, very good plugin but it overrides everything so if your playing a game or watching a movie, you will find out if Karlsruhe scored or not :p

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

looks good, but some major club teams arent listed as options? e.g.i tried to list man united as my favourite club but it isnt there..,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Launches a failed notification page every time it refreshes, how do I get rid of this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

KdjaC wrote:
    Someone posted this a while ago, very good plugin but it overrides everything so if your playing a game or watching a movie, you will find out if Karlsruhe scored or not :p

kdjac
    Yea,I couldn't find a way to switch it off when it wasn't needed

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,484 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

They are doing this for the world cup too, looks brilliant (to uninstall it just go to tools - extensions and uninstall..below is what mine looks like.
    To see all the current scores and stories just click the football on the toolbar(the currently playing game score also is on the bottom of the screen), you can also choose a country theme, I've chosen Brazil here.

footiefox.jpg

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
Advertisement