Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

x factor

• 27-11-2005 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey does anyone know who got voted off 2night :confused : ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

The Conway sisters, it was ridiculous. When asked what would they like to say to Simon (who said that they would leave and he would keep Chico) one of them responded by saying "I would like to thank all the people who voted for us. I love Ireland, its the best place to be". God sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SJRT2

Thanks its the first week in ages i misssd it. im addicted to it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

It seemed to be such a fix! :mad:
    why the hell would simon cowell vote off his own act??! I think they just wanted to save Louis from making a vote and causing a furore like last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Who was the other act in the playoff with the conways?:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Madge wrote:
    It seemed to be such a fix! :mad:
    why the hell would simon cowell vote off his own act??! I think they just wanted to save Louis from making a vote and causing a furore like last week

I guess it's odd for Simon to choose Chico over the Conways, but in fairness he's not the kind of person to keep an act in out of loyalty, he's looking for the green, it's his show after all. He knows Chico is a novelty act, but they have some kind of Shelf life, assuming the competition isn't too hot Chico Time will sell well, end of story. The Conways are likely to do OK, but no better than that.
    Also, I'd say the conways were more hassle than they were worth, in their audition they promised they could take orders, they were tough etc., but they proved themselves to be whiney little b1tches who couldn't respect honesty. Cowell isn't going to patronise his group by saying they were good when they weren't, at least you know where you stand with him in that respect.

I don't think it had much to do with Louis, he said himself in the Xtra factor that he would have thrown the vote to the audience had he had to make the decision, so he had already dodged that bullet himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Ya, now they boo Lousi without him even saying anything! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭mad m

I know the green talks for Simon Cowell but this show is meant to be about voting for talent. Doesnt really matter anyway who wins,in 3-6 months the will fade away like the rest of them,chewed up and spat out.

God help the winner.

Advertisement