Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPod Nano direct from Apple USA

Options
  • 27-11-2005 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

Not sure if I've got the correct forum?

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a 1Gig IPod Nano from the Apple store (dont mind where) but I'd like to avail of the free engraving...I've tried the Apple site, but it's asking for US only addresses - is this service only for US residents? Is there someplace in Ireland that will do the engraving?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

ciarsd wrote:
    Not sure if I've got the correct forum?

Anyway, I'm looking to buy a 1Gig IPod Nano from the Apple store (dont mind where) but I'd like to avail of the free engraving...I've tried the Apple site, but it's asking for US only addresses - is this service only for US residents? Is there someplace in Ireland that will do the engraving?

Thanks all.
    Didn't know there was a 1gig NANO....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

no such thing as a 1gb nano but i assumed you meant a 2gig.

erm you can't order off the u.s apple site but you can off the irish apple site

here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭biofreak

You can get them up to 4GB.

Buy the Ipod from Apple.ie here and there is an option as you go through the buying process to purchase it with an engraving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

yup typo, meant 2Gig.

was having trouble finding the irish end of the Apple site - my page was not loading fully. all is well now and the order is gone in.

thanks all!

Advertisement