Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you get a scooter listed under house insurance policy?

Options
  • 27-11-2005 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

i was wondering can you get you bike listed under contents ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

I'm pretty sure you can. You can definitly get bicycles listed and seeing as some bicycles are worth over €500, it shouldn't be any different for a scooter.

I assume this is insurance in case of theft in the immediate vicinity of your house you're asking about. You better not be driving around without motor insurance.

Also, why not combine all your questions into one thread in future

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

micmclo wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you can. You can definitly get bicycles listed and seeing as some bicycles are worth over €500, it shouldn't be any different for a scooter.

I assume this is insurance in case of theft in the immediate vicinity of your house you're asking about. You better not be driving around without motor insurance.

Also, why not combine all your questions into one thread in future

ok thanks for that
    il take note of that for future reference
    thanks man

Advertisement