Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous IBB problem

• 27-11-2005 3:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭

I go from absolutley no bandwidth, then it shoots up to around 259K [i'm on 3mbps], then over 5-10 seconds it recedes back to zero, then back up to 259, repeat ad ifinitum.

It's just ridiculous. So I'm venting.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

cancel and run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

Ahhh IBB! My nemesis. i Have had a rolercoaster of a ride with these saps. I'll give you a quick rundown of my experience.

Join IBB 1Mb connection. It flys along :D
    Decide to double my connection. Its flys along :D
    Connection dies a horrible horrible death :eek:
    call IBB. no help. Wait a day. Call back. No help. wash rinse repeat.
    Cancell BB :mad:
    they never came to remove horrible ariel
    They continue to bill me.:mad:
    I cancel it again...
    I get another Bill.:mad:
    I scream bloody murder down the phone. they are coming on thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well it sounds like you dident wait very long. I at least gave them a lot of chances and they are on their last with me right now but at least I waited months. Though I shouldent had to have done so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭feckidyparp

I gave them over 4 months. they are the worst company i have ever dealt with and I had dodgy NTL for a while. Actually come to think of it I might be jinxed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I have to get really drunk before I can stand talknig to them over the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

banquo wrote:
    I have to get really drunk before I can stand talknig to them over the phone.
    You actually get to talk to them?! :p

Advertisement