Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a 60GB iPod in Cork

Options
  • 27-11-2005 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a 60GB iPod in Cork, has to be bought in a shop cause the person looking for it is leaving soon. Does anyone know if there's anywhere that have them in stock?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Compu B used to have a store on the Ship Street side of Penrose Wharf, dunno if it's there any more.

The O2 stores carry iPods, but they wouldn't be a priority for Apple. Argos has them too.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

just remember to budget for a decent pair of black headphones; wouldnt want the person you're getting it for to get mugged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

It's the 5th generation one he wanted, in black, the video player one...
    they have it in the '3' store in Merchants Quay...
    Thanks!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

they've millions of those 60gb ipod videos in dixons in ballincollig

when you get it... handle it. Odd request I know but I'd be interested to see if Apple made a balls of the surface of this ipod like they did with the nano.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I thought that only applied to the nano, are the video ones the same?

adam

Id be more than worried buying a new ipod given the cockup with the nano. They possibly are completely difference surfaces, but before shelling out the wads I'd like to be 100% positive it wasnt going to get horribly scratched the first time I put it into my pocket.

Advertisement