Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metro Down?

• 27-11-2005 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

Since this morning my Metro has been down. I powered down the modem and now i just have the Internet light flashing. Whats going on?????

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

mickger wrote:
    Since this morning my Metro has been down. I powered down the modem and now i just have the Internet light flashing. Whats going on?????

bit more info would be nice..like wtf are you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

Airblazer wrote:
    bit more info would be nice..like wtf are you??

Waterford

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm having the same problem in Waterford too. Just the Internet light on and then the cable link flashing. Sometimes all the lights go off and then the internet light just flashes.

kensutz wrote:
    I'm having the same problem in Waterford too. Just the Internet light on and then the cable link flashing. Sometimes all the lights go off and then the internet light just flashes.

Rang the Digiweb support line and they don't work on Sunday.So is the Waterford Metro service down for the day??? Its just not good enough in this day and age for a service to be down for hours. The beauty about broadband is that its always on not always off which it is now.:mad:

it's back up, I tried ringing them myself and no one was available. I know that they were planning firmware upgrades etc so maybe they were doing them earlier.

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    it's back up, I tried ringing them myself and no one was available. I know that they were planning firmware upgrades etc so maybe they were doing them earlier.

Yeah its back up for me 2:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

usually when you ring and they are not available, go to the support announcements section, and they will have a recorded voice.

usually no4 then 1

or
    when not available its just no1

They had no announcements

Advertisement