Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

do u know who will pick up and deliver?

Options
  • 27-11-2005 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

hi i cant actually drive yet i am gonnna learn how to drive and get a provisional license,theres a car i would like to buy in galway does anyone know of a company that i could use that would pick this car up from galway and deliver it to me in dublin?thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

you could ask someone you know down there to collect it? (lots of pints and train fare home required :))

Alternatively check classifieds for a driver/wheel man? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Pair of Family members/realations who could maby drive down with you in there own car and pick it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

If you are buying from a garage ask them who they use for car recovery - see if a deal can be struck. A mate of mine has a car recovery truck and he would charge €200 to bring it up for you. I paid €170 last year to a guy to bring a car from Dublin to Galway for me on a truck. See if you can't find a mate to do it and save a few bob!

'c

Advertisement