Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series Tour Footage

• 27-11-2005 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Does anyone have any idea of what WWE will do with the survivor series tour footage? Every event was filmed properly with a few cameras just like a WWE TV show.
    I hope they make the tour into a 2 disc DVD.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

They film the tours every year, but they never do anything with it, except when something actually happened, like with Nunzio winning the CW title in Italy. I'm not really sure what the point of it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LivingDead

Damn that sucks. I would easily pay to see the tour made into a DVD.
    However they may do something with it, because remember they made the Australia tour into a DVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Yeah I think wwe miss the boat by not producing a small amout of dvds of house show events in each particuliar area or even have them on the net. In saying that, it be very hard to do for each place they go and maybe its just not worth their bother. I'd love a copy though and be more than willing to pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

because remember they made the Australia tour into a DVD.

Wasn't that an exception though? The first time WWE was in Australia in so many years or whatever.

The most I've seen done with the tour footage is those little 2 minute packages they have to fill gaps on TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Apparently, the WWE record each and every single live performance they do, whether it's just a house show or not. It's something to do with a legal case that was taken in the 90's against the WWE for something that happened in the ring, and couldn't be proven. I remember reading about it on 1wrestling.com ages ago.

• Advertisement
Advertisement