Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get LOSt DVD Set not on the internet

• 27-11-2005 3:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi, I'm sure it's been posted here before, but I want to get the LOST season one dvds for my boyfriend for christmas, and can't get it on ebay, cos i don't have a credit card. Is there anywhere in dublin I can get it? If so, where, and how much will it be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭sobberandclean

have the entire 7 dvd set here just sitting here brill box set .
    got it from ebay and i have no need for it no more .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

The only box set officially available over here is the first half of series 1 which costs about the same as the full season from Amazon or wherever.

Best bet is to buy it from sobberandclean or try the wanted discs sestion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

if you do plan on getting him the American boxset, make sure he has a multiregion dvd player/ dvd drive and a recent tv(that'll play NTSC)

there's nothing more annoying than getting a great present like that, and then finding out it wont play

ive the 7 discer got off ebay asia . 25 euro. perfect region free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

ah so a bootleg eh ? careful you could get banned for parading that around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

To the OP, no credit card?...

... 3V, to be honest!

whos saying bootlegs there released in hong kong too mate
    yee of little faith .

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As far as I know... Lost Season 1 is available to buy in Xtra Vision?

And those 3V Vouchers are a good thing for ppl with no credit card, but some sites wont take em (they require bank accs).

If you want, PM and ill see if I can track down a few shops that have it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Any shop in Ireland that has Lost on DVD, only has half of the episodes and some special features. If you want the whole series, you'll have to buy it online.

Advertisement