Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Releases

Options
  • 27-11-2005 5:00pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭

It's the old gaming cliché - you beg for games for an entire year, then round about Christmas time every game you want is released in a two month period! Anyone else having trouble picking what games to get:
    Mario Kart, Psychonauts, Ninja Gaiden Black, Fable Lost Chapters, Meteos, Gunstar Super Heroes.... so many good choices, so little cash!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

New Prince of Persia would interest me, haven't seen much else though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

only two real games that i really want to get this christmas and they are already out, FEAR and Q4 but i don't have a mega pc to play them on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I can only seem to find time for quick blasts at games every couple of days, so NFSMW should keep me going until after crimbo.

...oh shít! i've become a casual gamer:(

/edit
    having said that, i still have F.E.A.R., Quake 4, Gun, King Kong and The Movies to get started on...
    (And i've gotten a thirst for another play through of HL2 after checking out the Lost Coast)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Most of the games I wanted I've already got my hands on now - Civ 4, Liberty City Stories, The Movies...

I want to get my hands on an xbox 360 but aside from that(because it's by no means certain) the only game I can think of is Fire Emblem on Gamecube.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nothing in particular, maybe King Kong, I'm after watching that XtraVision ad for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭Darwin

A slew of good releases for the PC recently...GT Legends, X3: Reunion, Black & White 2, Quake 4, Civ 4. Give up TV, eating and sleeping and then there might be time to play them all :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

What about Mario soccer? Yay or nay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

Daddio wrote:

Based on reviews I've read, nay. Which is a pity, they seem to have gotten every other random sport they plonk him into right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Daddio wrote:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61851

They loved it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I want Gunstar Super Heroes, and I want it NOW. *kicks GAME for not stocking it* For Christmas... Psychonauts sounds good, but I'm just going to appreciate having the time to play the stuff I have already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Prince of Persia 3, have most if not all stuff that has come out for the PC.

Advertisement