Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New To This

Options
  • 27-11-2005 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hello All...just Bought A .22 And Waiting For The License To Come Through,could Anyone Point Me In The Right Direction As To Joining A Club Etc.i'm Living In Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

East Coast Shooting Club is in Roundwood, should be a contact number floating around here some where...

Edit:

Here are the details:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=50415519&postcount=10

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BRUNO.22

Rew wrote:
    East Coast Shooting Club is in Roundwood, should be a contact number floating around here some where...

Edit:

Here are the details:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=50415519&postcount=10

THANKS VERY MUCH

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Might be worth looking at:
    http://www.cz452.com/

I'd recommend the trigger kit - simple to fit the spring and sleeve and makes it so much more useable - if you are new to shooting make sure you are in the habbit of keeping your finger outside the trigger guard - ESPECIALLY if you fit a lighter spring and reduce creep!!!!!!

Eric is gret to deal with too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Meclor

if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the bruno .22.

I hoping to get one in Jan so an idea of the price would be great.

I Paid 250 Euro For It Second Hand....i Dont Know Much About Them But My Friend Does And He Reckons Its In Great Cond.i'm Still Waiting For The License To Come So I Can Go And Collect It.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭scorphonic

Meclor wrote:
    if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the bruno .22.

I hoping to get one in Jan so an idea of the price would be great.

I was pricing them during the summer, were in the range of 400 - 450 euro new, didn't buy one in the end but am waiting for the funds to increase to get an anchutz instead. I've heard the bruno .22 LR are good!! Not sure about the price though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

i paid 300 for a brno/cz .22wmr that was in vgood condition and a hawke reflex 3-9x40 cost €50 new on ebay they retail for around 79pounds

That Scope You Bought....would That Be A Decent One????i Havent A Clue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

yeah fairly good one the main well known brands would be tasco brushnell and simmons but hawke are good aswell if your target shooting you might want something better i dont know what way it works but i use it for hunting and hits the mark everytime you dont need to go mad for a .22 you wont be shooting great distances with it

Advertisement