Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

V3 RAZR Slider?

• 27-11-2005 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

Googled my way into this.Sounds interesting.What you think?

razr_slide.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

n1561.jpg

and

200507181137Razr_Slide_seitlich_offen_350.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

TBH i like it more than the current one but still i think its so square or something:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

jozi wrote:
    TBH i like it more than the current one but still i think its so square or something:confused:
    Agreed. I'd also worry about the screen TBH.. there's probably a reason Motrola use the clamshell so often:}

What bput the green and red call buttons.that pretty annoying too. it looks sweet though

liamskater wrote:
    What bput the green and red call buttons.that pretty annoying too. it looks sweet though
    explain? It'd save opening the keypad,etc when receiving a phonecall..

• Advertisement

true but it is located at the bottom of the phone so it would be awkward to get your thumb doown there and the phone might fall out of your hand

Hmmm.
    Just as well they're for posing and not for actual function.. phew! :p

Advertisement