Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another "I have girlfriend problems" thread

• 27-11-2005 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I know these been a million of these but i just want to know if anyone knows the score.

So i was going steady with my girlfriend for about 2 months then I went off to University but i always came back at the weekends. i thought this would change things but she said not to worry because it wouldn't.

One month later she told my she didn't want to go steady anymore (via a text message might i add) and just wanted to keep it casual becuase we didn't see each other enough.

We kept on texting each other etc and everything seemed the same except I never saw her since the week before we stopped going steady.

A full month has passed and i havent seeen her and a week ago i stopped texting her, and she hasn't made the effort to text me either.

I'm assuming its all over but since thats not what i want I just thought id ask what you guys think. Is it without a doubt over?

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

It sure sounds like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

she could just be thinking "well if he's not gonna text me i certainly wont text him!"

but at the same time that would hardly be a great attitude. kinda sounds like its over.

i think you should just try move on. you've started college, youre meeting new people, just enjoy that, it's over far too soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mist

Yeah you're probably right.

Its weird though that she all of a sudden didn't want to go steady anymore since the week before she kept asking when was I coming to see her and stuff like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,178 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

She met someone.

Don't text her, the only use she has for you now is for the ego.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

women... never cease to amaze me how selfish and 2-faced they can be. Us men- we ARE dogs. Faithfull suckers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

womoma wrote:
    women... never cease to amaze me how selfish and 2-faced they can be. Us men- we ARE dogs. Faithfull suckers.

womoma, I'd advise you to keep it more polite here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Sounds over dude, you want my advice? Just enjoy college my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭EvilPixieOne

It's not over till it's over. Just ask her if you're still together or dump her depending on if you still like her. It doesn't hurt to ask and if it's off at least you have closure and can find somebody else without feeling guilty

Advertisement