Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kerry Group

Options
  • 27-11-2005 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭

Just doing an analysis of the Kerry group and their share price.. What its like now and what it will be like in 6 months time..
    just looking at their share price from august to september 05. In august it reaches a peak of 20.8 then at the end of august it drops to 19 progressing on to 18.5 in September. Then it drops again in october.. down to 17 nearly.
    Could anyone give me a web site where i could possibly find out the reasons behind these movments.. i have been googling for the alst 30 mins but coming up with nothing

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The cows went on strike?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

oh i didnt know there was a finance topic..
    i would appreciate it if an admin could move this please.
    Thanks and sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved to Investments/Markets/Money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

www.hoovers.com

or yahoo finance not sure on the site address

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

sharewatch.com or any site likeit usually has an archive of daily news relating to each share/stock.if theres no news for a day a price move could be down to macroeconomic news/forex news or due to high or low activity on the stock exchange that day.

Advertisement