Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I think I need to say sorry

• 27-11-2005 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am a alocholic. This the only place I have been able to admit it. I do not want to give my name because people here know me in the real world. My drinking has never bothered me until today. As a result of a incident earlier today i THINK i HAVE THE COURAGE TO STOP. I went for lunch today at 1200. In a restraunt out in Drumcondra. Next to were I used to live I was rat arsed. Out all from noon yesterday. At a party straight to the early house and then to this restraunt. I sat down and ordered the waitress was pretty and flirted an brought me more magic ember. I spent the next hour or so before I was asked to leave harassing and asking this girl to o out, and constantly asked for her number. I went home ans slwept. I woke up a hur ago and realised what I have done. I want to go back and apologys. But I dont know if it wll do any good. iTS UNLIKLY iLL EVER SET FOOT IN THERE AGAIN AND HOPEFULLY ORE UNLIKLY ILL EVR SEE THIS GIRL AGAIN. sHOULD i WAIT TO SOBER UP AND GO BACK AND APOLOGISE. wOULD THIS BE JUST MORE HARASMENT WHAT TO DO. iAM STILL VERY DRUNK

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Drinks some water, eat something and go back to bed. Do not go near her today.

Think about it and consider doing something tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭BeardyGit

My apologies Victor - But I think this 'poster' is quite possibly a troll. Re-read the post and you'll see that a little effort has been put into it....And take note of the username. It's quite a coherent post but with far too many deliberate 'mishtakes'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Exon

If you've ever typed while drunk you'll find you can type normally for 15 seconds and you type all fecked up for another 15 and back to normal again etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Alcoholics don't get drunk :|

If you really believe that you have a serious problem:
    http://www.alcoholicsanonymous.ie/opencontent/default.asp

:rolleyes:

Just move on.

Advertisement