Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal before commencement date

• 27-11-2005 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I sent my application form to Smart a month ago. Two weeks later I called them to ask when I could expect my modem to come. They couldn't find neither my name nor my application and promised to call the next day.
    They called the next day and told me it'd take another 10-15 days to get it working. I wasn't very happy with that, but there was nothing else to say but "ok". Last week (some 10 working days later) I called them again and was told that it'd take another week and a half.
    If I don't get connected next week, Im going to tell them goodbye. My question is, can they charge me for whatever if I withdraw now? In their papers they say I can resign within a week from sending the application form. Well.. it's been a few weeks now and I'd rather not be left out with no broadband and a broadband bill to pay.

Advertisement