Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Early Open Friday

• 27-11-2005 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

Anyone know if HMV are opening at 00:00. Like they did with the PSP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭memorex

Was just on to HMV grafton street and yes they will be opening at 12. According to the guy they are getting 150 in before christmas in two shipments. They will know tomorrow how many is in the 1st shipment. He asked me to call back tomorrow to find out.

Seems that they are going strictly by the order that the preorders were taken. I think i was either 53rd or 83rd and reckoned there'd be 100 in the first shipment. So fingers crossed I should be sorted. But conditioning myself for the worst case anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Mrsaturdaynite

I've been trying all over Galway to order one. But no one is taking anymore pre orders. I've tried HMV head office and they told me Grafton Steet have just told me that they have only got 40 units and there going strictly by the pre order Lists and will not be opening at midnight. CVnts

jaysus, the amount of conflicting infomation (Mrsaturdaynite not implying that what you are saying is untrue) surrounding this launch is UNBELIEVABLE. I rang the games department in hmv grafton street and was told what I was told. Its pretty annoying when you keep hear conflicting reports. At this point I feel like selling my preorder and just waiting 6 months until all this has settled down.

-mem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Stevee

I got a call from HMV yesterday in work. They called to confrim they had a 360 for me and to invite me to there midnight opening. They also tried to flog me some games E 190 for 3 games. OMG. If I do not collect the 360 by Friday evening they will make it avaliabke to Joe Public

cool stuff, stevee - don't suppose you know roughly where you were in the list of preorders?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Stevee

22nd. Apparently they ordered 700 and only got 40

Advertisement