Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia N70 available?

• 27-11-2005 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if the Nokia N70 is available in the shops in Ireland yet and if anyone has any idea of prices. I'm currently on bill pay and got money to spend. Also I need to get a phone tomorrow morning as my other one went AWOL.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Already covered
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054851695

Fingers crossed that 3 release it soon....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

Cabaal wrote:
    Already covered
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054851695

Fingers crossed that 3 release it soon....

Manager in 3 henry street today told me they won't be doing the n70, he told me vodafone was my best bet. He said they have two new phones out on the 1st december, a motorola and Nec

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm on vodafone so I'm sorted.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Belfunk wrote:
    Manager in 3 henry street today told me they won't be doing the n70, he told me vodafone was my best bet. He said they have two new phones out on the 1st december, a motorola and Nec

ah crap! :(
    Any news about N80 or N91?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

well he did say it is highly unlikely they will be doing any of the N series phones. I don't know though i think i'll hold out for another month or so and see what comes along.

Belfunk wrote:
    well he did say it is highly unlikely they will be doing any of the N series phones. I don't know though i think i'll hold out for another month or so and see what comes along.

Anyone know what the deal is with 3 if you want to upgrade phones?
    Say I got myself a Nokia 6680 now, when would I be able to upgrade...12 months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

VF stores now have N70 so ive been told...its a cool phone only thing is plasticky small keypad!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Jam Man

The N series are not coming out over here on 3

Upgrades are available on '3' from month 10 of a 12 month contract in the UK......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

I am waiting for my N91 which is'nt on release yet here in europe but a friend oversea's has aqquired one for me and himself for xmas.

When I get it I will post pics here for all to see :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Dellas wrote:
    VF stores now have N70 so ive been told...its a cool phone only thing is plasticky small keypad!!!!
    Can anyone confirm this??

Advertisement