Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "Hot people in ads" thread.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭el diablo

LOL thank you..

totally agree shes a yummy fox

what about the one in the hot air baloon smart telecom ad?? She aint bad.

nah, she's not too good... :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭GoldieBear

The guy in the Miller ad with the Schwinn bike cycling down the hill to collect beer from the offie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jockster

Not sure if anyone has already mentioned her or not but the lass in the Bikini in the Tourism Australia "Where the bloody hell are you?" ad is a cracker. Lara Bingle is her name I think.

http://www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

Helloooooo!!!! Naked Guy In The Lacoste Ad, What An Arse!!! Style..skin!!! God Damn, I Couldn't Believe It When I Saw It First!!!

3 more..

New vodafone ad with the twins. Ad is stupid but the twins are rides!!!

Lynx ad with the thousands of women running on to the island at the guy with a lynx can. Hard to pick out one babe in particular in that ad but its still a nice sight.

Carlsberg ad where the sexy dane disguises herself as her husband to scupper carlsberg deals around the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Carlsberg ad where the sexy dane disguises herself as her husband to scupper carlsberg deals around the world.

That one is seriously hot.

2 more.. Just seen these ads today.

the chick from the hibernian ad who is walking down the street in her denims and happens to save a man from walking under a car. She is seriously hot in my opinion.

the girl from the new meteor ad also with the hairless cat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

You mean a shaved p..

... no, i'll refrain! Far too easy to make a joke there! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

3 more..

New vodafone ad with the twins. Ad is stupid but the twins are rides!!!

Lynx ad with the thousands of women running on to the island at the guy with a lynx can.

Aye, likin the Vodafone. Not sure Ive seen the Lynx ad, love the new one where your man walks straight out of the shower, onto the train, into the club and whips your man away then walks your one home Billy Bollock :D Lovely bird, but apart from that hilarious ad altogether, the way he whips the towel off to hit your man is priceless :D

Hmm, theres a good wager for a bet, the loser has to attempt to stride into a club in town full of confidence wearing nothing but a towel :D

Nice bird in the ad sort of like a billion Lynx ones for some birds anti perspirant. I dont care if shes been working in a chipper all day and has no deodrant, shed still get some :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

The guy in the lacoste cologne ad hopping from ledge to ledge on a pier or something, he cheekily grins at the camera - looks a bit like Mikey from Big Bro... mmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

Kojak wrote:
    That one is pretty fine also, although I stand by my initial statement of the Brazilian lass in the Tayto Ad.

I have never seen this one, :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ucake

MY TOP TWO NOMINEES:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4223134069382083271&q=sprite

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4836538534257682306&q=nescafe

Those two girls are soo hot!! Whoever manages to come up with their names will be awarded 25 USD(Serious? Perhaps...) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

The girl sitting on the window sill in the Bertolli olive add. So very nearly a sharon stone in basic insticnt moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

The barmaid with the big rack in that Daz ad (somethin to do with greyhounds or something)

Wouldnt say shes beautiful or anything, more Milf-fcukin-tastic :D

Also, not a tv ad but i like the new Hunky Dory posters :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

The blonde girl in the little snippets annouced by David Norris introducing Scrubs and the Simpsons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Anti drink driving ad

Bloke in bar who puts his car keys on the bar.

Dark haired girl with dark eyes who smiles at him when he puts away his keys. Oh .. if only ..

3 lovely lassies in that ad for 'impulse tease' (i think the name is) with yer man legging 1st after a one on rollerblades, then i think a woman on a motorbike if im right, then he jumps in the river after a woman on a jetski. its like a womans answer to a lynx ad.
    tarfhead wrote:
    Dark haired girl with dark eyes who smiles at him when he puts away his keys. Oh .. if only ..

was thinking the same thing, "fair easy to pull in that club" just threathen to drink-drive then drop it and your in..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

madrab wrote:
    that chick from the aol adds years ago who used to pop up out of the monitor to stop the kids looking at stuff they werent meant to

ill show her....

that would be the lovely Rachel Willis

http://www.inkiboo.com/media/blog/05.2002/rachel.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=%2Fconnected%2F2001%2F03%2F08%2Fecnmod08.xml

thangyewthangyewthangyew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Check out "I went down" you'll see a lot more of her (if you know what I mean !)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Think her name is rachel brady, she used to be in Dream Team and presented some music show in england.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭MG

Nicole.

She can call me Papa any time!

Loveliest woman ever in an ad is the chick in the latest lifestyle sports ad in the tennis gear. Love the flirty looks shes gives. A pure babe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,384 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

seabee wrote:
    Think her name is rachel brady, she used to be in Dream Team and presented some music show in england.

Wow is that her? Didn't recognise her at all. She's lost a ****load of weight. Not that she was big before but she's stick thin in that hairless pussy ad.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

The Chick from the clio ad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annelise_Hesme

also rachel brady is uber hot... watch "I went down"

http://www.cameroncole.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Movie_Stars/Rachel_Brady&image=200412300014.jpg&img=&tt=
    to tide you over until you can see it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my nomination is the blond girl in the nintendo ds ad. i especially like the bit where she is playing the nintendogs game on the bus and she says.. 'good boy'.
    shes a fox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Agree with ya there!Pure fox!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Revelation Joe

The Vaseline Moisturising Shower Creme (or something like that) ad...there's a girl in a turquoise vest top with one strap off her shoulder...perfect boobs :D
    And the girl in the doctor's surgery who wears a neckbrace in the cough mixture ad...how long are her legs! :eek:

Del

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

The Vaseline Moisturising Shower Creme (or something like that) ad...there's a girl in a turquoise vest top with one strap off her shoulder...perfect boobs :D
    And the girl in the doctor's surgery who wears a neckbrace in the cough mixture ad...how long are her legs! :eek:

Del

i was with a girl a few years ago that looks exactly like the girl in the neckbrace in that ad, when i saw it first i thought it was her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Pigman II wrote:
    2. The gal in the ad for 'some car' (I can't remember tbh) where her and some bloke are driving around seperately and comparing the advantages of Paris and (I think?) London.

http://www.ephinx.com/tvadverts/132/renault-clio-england-vs-france-advert.html

oh yes, she will be mine, oh yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Viscosity

the chick from the lifestyle ads during the build up to 2002 WC, OMG!!!

Thats actually a young Sienna Miller.

You can also watch the ads here......
    http://www.lifestylesports.com/funTVIndex.asp

If you're desperate to see her in the nude, I'm told there are some scenes in Alfie, the trouble is you'd actually have to sit through an hour and a half of that **** film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sienna Miller looks very young in those ads.. and a lot like Elisha Cuthbert in it too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭lukin

Had to resurrect this thread 'cause that bird in the euromillions ad is driving me mad. Y'know, the one who has a dream that her husband has a Lamborghini and then wakes up and goes downstairs, tells the butler about it and then sees the husband outside with a fleet of Lamborghinis.
    C'mon lads, would ya do her? Would ya? I know I would!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Haven't read all the thread, but Claude Makelele's missus in the M&S ads has surely been mentioned.
    Also that girl in the drink aware ads, where yer man gets pissed and gets the text the next day......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Another vote for Annelise Hesme (Renault Clio ad) here, unbelievably good looking woman.

lukin wrote:
    Had to resurrect this thread 'cause that bird in the euromillions ad is driving me mad. Y'know, the one who has a dream that her husband has a Lamborghini and then wakes up and goes downstairs, tells the butler about it and then sees the husband outside with a fleet of Lamborghinis.
    C'mon lads, would ya do her? Would ya? I know I would!
    nah, she's not great. nothing special at all...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

The guy in the Lacoste ad has such a cute smile! You know the one with the sea....and the hopping across the step thingys...and the cool music....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Damn edit button not working...

Anyway yeah, the guy from that hair gel ad. Not sure which gel it's for but in the ad, he does a headstand and rubs his hair on the ground and it still stays gelled perfectly! (Wouldn't recommend it though). He's hot.

And everyone's saying the girl in the Clio ad...which just reminded me that the guy in it is hot too! The girl is gorgous though as well.

The bird sitting on the jacks in the new playstation ad.

The bird sitting on the jacks in the new playstation ad.
    yep, she's nice. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

There is an ad for milk (old one now but still airs) where a guy picks up a girl for a formal event (debs or something), he has his pants tucked into his socks, you know the one.

Any way, that girl is hot.

True true. Also the bird off the Johnsons weater something or other cream. She gets tanned as the days go on while she sits on the bath.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

the middle one in the new diet coke ad is hot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

the girl walkign along the rainbow in some ad for perfume, with madonna music in the background.... winner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭fluppet

Some people may like this:

(I put all of the shots of the girl in the Lifestyle Sports ad onto one image)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Almost forgot,. the girl in the FAS Opportunities @ Croker ads. Amazing teeths ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Dr. Nick wrote:
    Almost forgot,. the girl in the FAS Opportunities @ Croker ads. Amazing teeths ;)

FAS girl has many admirers and many threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

The girl in the "Memory Hotel" Heineken ad.

mmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 737 ✭✭✭christo82

The girl in the Irish Life ad diving from the high board into the a swimming pool. Hot behind.

• Advertisement

the one in the middle in the new meteor ads who earns the free calls to friends or something.

Advertisement