Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing Studio in Cork?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

You might get a better answer here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Holly Golightly

Sorry about that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 boxoid

Does anyone know of a good piercing studio in Cork, preferably city, or any good place in Cork that'd do a tragus piercing?

(http://www.knowyoursto.com/images/tragus-people.jpg)

Please reply & numbers would be appreciated, thanks a mil!

Tattoo Zoo. North Main Street Cork... 021 4271243
    Best Tattoo parlour in the south, the lads and girls in there are a great laugh and its very relaxed.
    Its a big open shop with 3 tattoos, one piercer and a receptionist. The shop is spotless... and i mean spotless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

boxoid wrote:
    Tattoo Zoo. North Main Street Cork
    Best Tattoo parlour in the south, the lads and girls in there are a great laugh and its very relaxed.
    Its a big open shop with 3 tattoos, one piercer and a receptionist. The shop is spotless... and i mean spotless...

Only problem is they're very spiteful and underhanded. I wouldn't go near them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 boxoid

Blub2k4 wrote:
    Only problem is they're very spiteful and underhanded. I wouldn't go near them myself.

please explain...

ah i have it. just reading some of your other postes.
    Blub2k4 wrote:
    Ah, so that's where you work. That'll be why you're advising people off of Raven. You're a very stupid person with that stunt you pulled.

I'm not getting into this tit for tat with you. you go to that raven...knock your self out boy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

boxoid wrote:
    please explain...

ah i have it. just reading some of your other postes.

I'm not getting into this tit for tat with you. you go to that raven...knock your self out boy.

You're some can of piss coming on here and getting the regulars to destroy the Raven studio on the basis of photos you lied about taking.

Personally I'd have banned you off the site for that stunt.

Tit for tat my bollix.

You're a tosser and what you did is indefensible.

Advertisement