Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Where is the best place in Dublin to get ur Phone Unlocked

• 27-11-2005 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

does anyone know Where is the best place in Dublin to get ur Phone Unlocked? i have a new Samsung zv10 i you cant get codes for it. so i need somebody with the cables to unlock it.

is thier any place that you can walk into in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭dshakey

is it a shop or something how much they charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Check online and you will see ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,507 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

liamskater wrote:
    www.****.net go on that its in Tallaght

Not that Murphy chap again, hasn't he been banned from this forum 3 times already for acting a muppet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, Liam Skater must be his friend!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Any idea if they can remove the annoying camera click sound from the K750i ? According to DaVinci you just need to "finalize" it and that will do it but the DaVinci site doesnt work for me(im behind a firewall/proxy). I searched the phone expo forum but couldnt see anything there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement