Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I pods

Options
  • 27-11-2005 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Was thinking of getting an i-pod but just wanted to know, do you have to actually buy the songs or can you just download them for free from sites, like ye do with kazaa ect?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

erm yes you can use your own mp3's. you can buy m4a files from itunes if you want.

or you can do what i and the majority of people do, buy the cd (have a hard copy packaging is worth something to me) rip them to mp3 then play on your ipod.

this thread may or may not get locked as it's bordering on illegal activity. so before it does i'd just like to tell you that the ipod is very limited in file formats.

mp3, wav aac are supported whereas the other wealth of mp3 players out there do these and much much more, wav ogg etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

just rip in mp3, problem solved

OP, using Kazaa will **** up your pc in the long run

Advertisement