Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new xbox 360 available launch day anyone interested

Options
  • 27-11-2005 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭

hi
    i am going to read the charter before posting. It's just at the top of the forum. See it?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

You'd probably be better off posting here, and advertising it in your sig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

any you cant sell things for more than face value so dont bother or else youll get banned.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Am i right in sayng that your buying an xbox 360 just to sell it on at a profit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭irishchris

fair enough dont want to get booted so just ignore this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

buying an xbox just to sell on for profit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

irishchris wrote:
    hi
    i am buying an xbox 360 this friday in galway. its the premium pack am willing to listen to offers for it

If you're buying it for profit you really are a twat. Think of the people making an effort trying to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Better off on eBay than here tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

kensutz wrote:
    If you're buying it for profit you really are a twat. Think of the people making an effort trying to get one.

Some people will pay extra to not have to go through the trouble of queuing or pre-ordering .. if they are willing to pay whats the objection. I am not sure he will find many people, but no harm in trying is there? I mean its his X-Box he can do what he wants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

kensutz wrote:

I suppose you'd sell it for cost price if you were in his position would you, it's his Xbox which enables him to do what he feels like, have you heard of eBay?, people on there sold 360's last week for up to $7000... to the prattcave moralcrusader!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

He's trying to sell on this which is against the charter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This is along the same lines as ticket touting - asshats buy up tickets with the intention of selling them on at a profit when in short supply... Everyone knows that MS are having serious problems keeping up with the demand for 360s before christmas, so you're going to get a few **** out there to make a quick buck out of everyone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

evad_lhorg wrote:
    any you cant sell things for more than face value so dont bother or else youll get banned.

yes you can :rolleyes: you can't sell concert tickets and that for more than face value

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Hi, you must be new.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement