Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie lingo

Options
  • 28-11-2005 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

I've started a new biki page for all the bits of lingo that get thrown around boards.ie, which some people don't understand. Find it here. If you can think of anything else that should be in there, you can add it yourself by clicking the edit button, or post it here and i might add it for you (if you're new enough;))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

I forgot to say, the easiest way to link someone to an entry in that page is to write [wiki]Lingo#Gibson[/wiki] or [wiki]Lingo#Leet[/wiki] etc to make the links [wiki]Lingo#Gibson[/wiki] [wiki]Lingo#Leet[/wiki] etc. This has the advantage of exposing the n00b to other lingo, and the biki at the same time.

\0/

Advertisement