Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paypal The Way Forward

• 28-11-2005 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

HONESLTY I THINK THAT PAYPAL is an excellent business.

What do you think of paypal? and are they any other companies out there like paypal. Please tell me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,595 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Yep, excellent. Great you can pay without giving your Credit Card details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,380 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

When things are going well, Paypal are good although using them with ebay is a double whammy as a seller. Hit with fees by ebay twice, one for selling and then for accepting payment via Paypal.

When things go wrong, they are absolutely diabolical and there are some real horror stories out there. I would trust the local gangster more than Paypal when transactions go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

BRENSH wrote:
    HONESLTY I THINK THAT PAYPAL is an excellent business.

What do you think of paypal? and are they any other companies out there like paypal. Please tell me?

Hi Bresh

How much are you getting for each referral??

Paypal Referals page, you have to be logged on to read it and get the link as above.

Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

what an ass clown:mad:

Advertisement