Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tickets for Erol Alkan in music centre?

• 28-11-2005 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭

Where can I get tickets for this gig, I have a few mates coming up for it and they want to have tickets sorted before hand. It wont be more than 15e in will it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

get them at the door

it wont sell out

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

Erol Alkan won't sell out. What are you on??

ah get real

feck all people know who he is and most people who know who he is dont care

hes not a pop star like mylo

he'll get a good crowd, maybe 500, but its not gonna sell out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Anton17

Bit of a shame that, still it's gonna be a savage night, i'm really looking forward to it.

definitely itll be a great night and hes a fantastic dj

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

I'll take your word for it Helix but if he played Galway it would sell out in no time. 110thstreet had the boys from Justice in a couple weeks back and they rocked the place. I'm heading up so. Should be great. And it's my birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Eddie Brennan

is the place in galway as big as TBMC? and also in Dublin theres a bit of selection. Personally Erol Alken gets boring after 30 minutes. Id never go c him again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

is the place in galway as big as TBMC? and also in Dublin theres a bit of selection. Personally Erol Alken gets boring after 30 minutes. Id never go c him again.
    the vic is a tiny club. i think it's max capacity is around 350 people:p
    it has the best tunage in galway by far though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Personally Erol Alken gets boring after 30 minutes. Id never go c him again.

Iv heard him being called loads of things but one thing he is not, is boring.

each to there own i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Eddie Brennan

where u at him in crawdaddy one of the first times he was over ages ago. man o man he was boring as hell. he was great for 30 mins and then he pretty much stopped messing around and just let every track play fully and then spent 10 seconds mixing out. now thats boring!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭freddyf

I think he is a great dj but i dont think his production work is very good

Advertisement