Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting an LCD-TV for Xmas

Options
  • 28-11-2005 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get an lcd-tv as a christmas present for someone. Any suggestions on shops/websites where I could get something for my €300/400 budget? Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Dell.ie

19 inch for about EUR380 or 26 inchHigh Def for EUR 585

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭ice27

Dell.ie

19 inch for about EUR380 or 26 inchHigh Def for EUR 585

Agree , you wont get a better deal on LCD's for that price anywhere! believe me ive been checking for weeks! The 19" is HD ready aswell I think so thats a very good deal. I placed order for 26" dell LCd yesterday before they all get snapped up.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭ice27

ice27 wrote:
    Agree , you wont get a better deal on LCD's for that price anywhere! believe me ive been checking for weeks! The 19" is HD ready aswell I think so thats a very good deal. I placed order for 26" dell LCd yesterday before they all get snapped up.

Cheers

It actaully works out at total price of €550 with further discounts of delivery free when you order it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yea looks like the W1900 19" could be the one for me. Actually works out at €369.23 after the delivery free thing like the 26"

Advertisement