Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP screen - protection

• 28-11-2005 1:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭

How is everyones screen holding up? Is there any type of protection available for them?

I'm a little concerned that by even cleaning the screen with the cloth provided in the pack, will cause some slight scratching :(:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

ciarsd wrote:
    How is everyones screen holding up? Is there any type of protection available for them?

I'm a little concerned that by even cleaning the screen with the cloth provided in the pack, will cause some slight scratching :(:confused:

There are screen protectors available for them....little slip of clear (well obviously) plastic that fits over the screen. Not sure you can buy them individually but they are defo available in some of the game shops bundles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

HMV sell them individually. 12.99 is a bit thick but if you want one you want one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

I'll just hold off and take extra pre-caution with it. Come cleaning time, I'll use the chamoix type cloth supplied and just be careful!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭klingklang

The Martin Fields PSP Screen Protector is excellent. Cost me about €11 on Ebay.co.uk - goes on like a dream unlike the 2 cheapo ones I tried previously. it doesn't diminish the screen quality at all and forms almost a hard shell finish on the screen which polishes up beautifully. Highly recommended.

http://www.martinfields.co.uk/dis_product.asp?model=sonypsp&modeln=PSP
    http://www.psp411.com/show/review/22/0/Martin_Fields_Screen_Protector_Hardware_review.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Willymuncher

Just be careful with it and it'll be fine, I don't find it easy to scratch at all, I've had mine since May and its still perfect...I take care of it like its my baby.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

ive not scratched it yet but im really carefull its a bit of a pain really

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

I work in game henry street. We sell logitech protector cases for 25 euro, extremely sturdy and can be played while i nthe case, full customizable, great item. One of the lads dropped his on the stairs going up to the store room while in this case and it was grand, didnt break =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Triton

I got a silicone cover for mine which should help protect the screen too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

I just got a "psp players kit" from Gamestop for 15squid, it has a screen protector. (havent tried it out as the girlfriend aint handin over the psp til xmas)

The kit also has a usb cable that can charge the psp, 4 umd cases(small and tidy) 3 replacment thumbsticks like the ones on a ps2 controller only a little smaller which is much better the standard one, and a wrist strap.

Advertisement