Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackrock-heaven is a place on earth!!

• 28-11-2005 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Wow-am studying out here in Blackrock and i feel like a princess in her palace.I am sitting at a huge widescreen computer,in this comfy swivel throne,sipping my FREE ballygowan water and contemplating whether on seeing todays lunch menu whether i should get the salmon a la croute or the lamb a la braison! This place is fantastic-blackrock where have you been all my lives?!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

Roiysh here babes, roiysh here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ah can handle a few extra d4 headheads for the comfort of this place!

Ah its grand. Ive worked/lived around Blackrock for ages, there arent as many as you think. Besides, they tend to stick together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

while i freeze in Bellfield with a soggy €4 sambo and a cup of coffee that tastes like rat pi$$ . Send some love my way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

panda100 wrote:
    Ah can handle a few extra d4 headheads for the comfort of this place!
    Blackrock's in Co. Dublin. C o u n t y Dublin. Not in dublin 4. People from blackrock aren't half as bad.

• Advertisement

Blackrock's in Co. Dublin. C o u n t y Dublin. Not in dublin 4. People from blackrock aren't half as bad.

I was at the Blackrock Debs this year. ( working not as a "guest") . Id rather spend 20 minutes with a bunch of scobies then 5 with one blackrock person.

Grimes wrote:
    I was at the Blackrock Debs this year. ( working not as a "guest") . Id rather spend 20 minutes with a bunch of scobies then 5 with one blackrock person.
    That's Blackrock College, the're a law unto themselves. It just happens to be located in Blackrock.

Have to admit there's some really fit blokes around here too-i wouldnt mind spending a good 10 minutes with some of these guys:)

panda100 wrote:
    Have to admit there's some really fit blokes around here too-i wouldnt mind spending a good 10 minutes with some of these guys:)
    Is that an offer?
    I'm from Blackrock

Well as much as the fact that you are a scout is appealing-im afraid i have an over 18's policy when it comes to fellas

• Advertisement

Ha ha ha, never miss a genuine oppertunity!

Ahem, I'm 20.
    Scoutleader, as it happens.

Ahem, I'm 20.
    Scoutleader, as it happens.

Do women find that sexy?

joejoem wrote:
    Do women find that sexy?
    Not usually, but
    panda100 wrote:
    Well as much as the fact that you are a scout is appealing

Im 22 and from blackrock now....... (shifty eyes)

Can be there in ten minutes!

Has it occured to either of you that maybe she is a panda? Working in research at UCD Blackrock?

joejoem wrote:
    Has it occured to either of you that maybe she is a panda? Working in research at UCD Blackrock?
    Oh yeah I forgot how important Pandas were to business.

Oh yeah I forgot how important Pandas were to business.

Yeah eeryone loves them because they are cute, but you even look at there kit kats and they go mental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

joejoem wrote:
    Do women find that sexy?

He's prob very good with tent poles.... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭TrickyRicky

why are we reduced to these kind of threads? why why why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

widescreen computer monitor?

Id do a Panda... just saying is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

joejoem wrote:
    Or maybe a boardsie? eww

why are we reduced to these kind of threads? why why why.

Just wanted to inform the ucd population that we have this hidden gem of a library out in blackrock and it would be well worth going out there to study for the upcoming xmas exams. It is extremely quiet in the library there because its not to big,there is lots of laptop points,theres free water in the library and sometimes its good to get a change when your studying from the ucd library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

KILL TEH [strike]TRINNERS[/strike] D4 HEADS!!!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Businesses use Pandas for all sorts. Why, if ever I have excess bamboo lying around (eg Quinners), I call in my friendly neighbourhood panda100 to save the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

panda after spending some time in Blackrock:

panda100

He he-me on a good day MNG!
    But yes quite how one will deal with the computers in daedalus tommorow one does not now.One will have to bring ones handkerckhief with them to wipe down the keyboard before one puts their perfect paws on those dirty draws!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

pandas are fat

• Advertisement

panda100 wrote:
    theres free water in the library .

Shhhhh.... Brady hasnt copped that yet. We are close to paying €2:99 to drink out of the toilet in Belfield.

Advertisement