Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud

Options
  • 28-11-2005 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

http://interactive.usc.edu/projects/cloud/

Read about this over the weekend, haven't had a chance to play it yet as I'm in work.

Post feedback/opinions/random abuse targeting penguins and KP Hula-Hoops below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

looks interesting ,but what is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Some of the images nearer the bottom of the page are beautiful... have to give this a whack when i get home.

http://interactive.usc.edu/projects/cloud/p11.jpg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

very true. downloading it now [even though i am also in work :/ eeep]

yeah it does look verry pretty, syxpac what did you hear about it?

yeah that is a pretty good game, great looking, & beautiful soundtrack

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

played it for a while earlier, and its pretty good. has an amazing soundtrack though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just tried a few levels there and I love it, great concept, and with a set of edimensional glasses it looks incredible.

spirituality mod flying through the clouds....COME BACK TO US, ITS ONLY A GAME :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Great game. Certainly has massive potential. I got the same vibe playing it as I did when I played ICO. Relaxing gameplay which doesn't rush the player. Id love if you could fly in a proper 3d axis though, and if the environment was more detailed.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

madrab wrote:
    spirituality mod flying through the clouds....COME BACK TO US, ITS ONLY A GAME :)
    Lol, I was actually thinking I should post it up on the spirituality board :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

yeah pretty cool game, hrmm now to figure out what the hell im supposed to do...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

What a nice game... reminds me of Final Fantasy.
    This is probably gonna be a big hit with the stoners out there :p
    "Hey man, you wanna get stoned and play Cloud?" :D

yeah the first thing i thought of when playing it was ico

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

played it properly for a few hours last night, got to grips with how to play it and i'm loving it, very fresh and original

Advertisement