Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

genital piercings??female ones lol

Options
  • 28-11-2005 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hey, im new here and kinda need some advice/recommendations.

i have a few piercings, few tattoos, but am hopeing to get my clit pierced in the not too distant future. i was wonderin if anyone could recommend a good piercer in dublin to do it for me. someone who wont laugh at my silly questions preferably! (yes, i have had the pleasure of that here in lovely waterford) and they dont do genital piercings here, so when i asked for advice on whether i should get my clit pierced or clit hood done i got met with "how wud i know?"

so any advice wud be appreciated!

cheers people :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

It'll be your clit hood thats pierced, can't really reccomend a piercer bering the wrong sex but i'm sure some of the girls will have a few for ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 dizzybunny

thanks!! :D:D:D hopefully ill get good recommendations! ive heard good things about body shock, any one think so or have any experiences with them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

dizzybunny wrote:
    someone who wont laugh at my silly questions preferably!
    most piercers will happily answer any questions and try to alleviate any worries.
    tbh if they laugh at any questions that the piercee is genuinely concerned about i for one wouldnt be mad about letting them pierce me.
    there are plenty of great places in dublin but im sure some of the ladies here will be able to recomend a piercer.
    good luck with it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

From past experiences I would go with Steve from Snake Bite on Abbey St., or Mark in Celestial Ring in St. Stevens green.

Both awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

which piercing studio in waterford laughed at the question ?
    Just out of curiosity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

It'll be your clit hood thats pierced, can't really reccomend a piercer bering the wrong sex but i'm sure some of the girls will have a few for ya

The clitoris itself can be pierced if someone is anatomically suited.

I'm well aware of that but in general if somoeone walks in off the street/ doesn't know where they're getting pierced its a hood piercing they're looking for. True clit piercings are very rare and carry a large risk of danger due to the chance of severing the nerve stem and also the anatomical requires that the clit hood be un pronounced when in an unaroused state. :P

I'm well aware of that but in general if somoeone walks in off the street/ doesn't know where they're getting pierced its a hood piercing they're looking for. True clit piercings are very rare and carry a large risk of danger due to the chance of severing the nerve stem and also the anatomical requires that the clit hood be un pronounced when in an unaroused state. :P

I'm just saying it's possible! After all, dizzybunny said in her post that she didn't know if she wanted her hood or her clit done, if she finds a competent piercer to do it then it's possible.

cool, thanks for the info. i knew u cud get ur clit pierced too but just wanted to know what is the best idea. and now i have a better idea what i can get so cheers for that! and does anyone have it done that can tell me anythin else i should know? ;)

oh yea! does anyone know what it costs?? lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

70 to a 100,that is the price range from most genital piercings!
    A hundred will have you coved nicely,with a piercing like this though price should not be influencial in who u get to pierce you?

yea, it wudnt influence me, i just wanted to know how much id need to have on me. cuz i had heard good things about body shock and im from waterford so had to make a road trip up!

well i got it done and i love it! paddy was very proffesional, gave good advice and a real nice guy, good at what he does so im very happy. so if anyone else is thinking about getting a piercing of any kind, body shock has my full approval ;)

and if anyones curious, it was €60 but id have paid €100!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

I got mine done (hood) in snakebite i was say hop on a bus for a trip to dublin, like shelli i would go with steve. i've mine done now 3 and a half years (wow i'm getting old).
    Its a good one to get done... good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

What age do you have to be?

18 everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Hey, OP did you talk to the guy in City Jewlers in Waterford, there are places you can get it done. Swine Line is a pretty good place too. And the new Steel Lotus in Wexford are good, and I know for a fact they do clits and stuff!

i duno, i wudnt get anything pierced in city jewellers or swineline. city jewellers just doesnt feel right, not like a proper piercing studio plus i know the guy that pierces in there n just wudnt feel right. swineline have an attitude problem. but thanks for the ideas ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

the new parlour above ICON are good, it's a guy that used to be in Swineline and the woman in Steel Lotus knows him and has told me that he is very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Why wasn't there a little paper clip adjoing this thread? Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

The clitoris itself can be pierced if someone is anatomically suited.

Wouldn't that be really ****in' painfull?

E.

• Advertisement

mayhem# wrote:
    Wouldn't that be really ****in' painfull?

E.

l don't have it done but judging by my 3 experiences with getting my hood pierced then yes, yes it would.

my 3 experiences with getting my hood pierced then yes, yes it would.

3 experiences?!
    Jayzus, I would think one would be more than sufficient....

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    3 experiences?!
    Jayzus, I would think one would be more than sufficient....

E.

l don't have 3 piercings in it! My first was horizontal and ripped out so l had it repierced but the placement was slightly different from usual, it was halfway between a VCH and a christina so it was effectively a surface piercing and rejected. The 3rd, my current one, is a standard VCH.

My first was horizontal and ripped out .

Holy mother of God!!

E.

mayhem# wrote:
    Holy mother of God!!

E.

l wasn't anatomically suited for the piercing but
    honestly it wasn't as bad as it sounds, l had it pierced on a Tuesday, it was really painful and irritated on Wednesday and l woke up on Thursday morning to find the CBB hanging on by a sliver of tissue, plenty of blood but little pain. So off to the piercer l went to remove and repierce!

Doesn't really sound like they know what they're doing tbh

And who are you to make off the cuff judgements? You know nothing of me, the piercer or the vast amount of research l do for even the most basic piercings l have had done. It was my decision to get a HCH, against my piercers advice, l chose to risk it. The second piercing - look up what a nefertiti is, does the description match anything above? Not every failed piercing is due to a bad piercer.

Your anatomy wasn't suited to the piercing yet they still done it, nuff said really. Did they even do a cue tip test?

Your anatomy wasn't suited to the piercing yet they still done it, nuff said really. Did they even do a cue tip test?

Now who doesn't know what they're talking about? It was a HORIZONTAL hood piercing. The q-tip test is to check for clearance for the barbell under the hood in VERTICAL piercings. Maybe you should go and learn something about female anatomy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

dizzybunny wrote:
    i duno, i wudnt get anything pierced in city jewellers or swineline. city jewellers just doesnt feel right, not like a proper piercing studio plus i know the guy that pierces in there n just wudnt feel right.

Hello, whos this then?

Brian ("the guy who pierces in there!" ;) )

Advertisement