Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster Pistol and Rifle range/shooting club

Options
  • 28-11-2005 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I was wondering are there pistol and rifle shooting clubs anyone would recommend in the Munster area.

I would be looking for one that offers safety course in pistol handling and has proper affiliations which would help me in the pursuit of a pistol license, .22 LR?

I also hunt dear so to be able to shoot my rifle there for practice and fine tuning would be a plus but no completely necessary.

Any help is greatly appreciated:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Try:
    (022) 20121
    Ask for Pat.
    He's a gun shop owner in Mallow Cork and I hear he's meant to be opening up a pistol club.

To be honest I don't like to deal with him and think he's a bit of a bluffer - but not many options around.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

There is a Pistol Club in waterford AFAIK, organised through the gun dealer in Ballybricken.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

thanks lads its a bit tough livin away from the big smoke and trying to get into pistol shooting by the sounds of it

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

Advertisement