Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas Xams!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

actually...... that is crazy..... :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

:d

:b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

We had our Christmas exams before Mid-term so they would not be so close the mocks.. I cant believe the first term is nearly over, I need to get my act together..

BEFORE midterm....:eek:

once again..

that's actually crazy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭Ooly

My xmas exams start on friday the 16th & finish on the following thurs.......wahoo party that nite!!!! :):D :eek:
    My mocks are after mi-term in feb too....it sucks cuz ive to spend mid-term studying like most of u & the week of the mocks is the same week as Rag Week in the college in Sligo......it's like the best week to go out & we'll all be doing exams :(:(

The Grammar School in Sligo had their xmas exams 2weeks ago.....crazy. The heartless fockers tho...they give TYs exams!

the poor TYs

oh yeah, poor poor ty.. hmmm..

yes half day today! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

~IM finished!! Yes I am so happy ALll my xmas exams are finish!! im in such a good mood!yes!!! And i get a half day next friday for christmas hols! i didnt tnk we got half days in d tute!!ahhh im so happy :D:D have a good week all! :D

mine are starting next friday!! but i'm doing nothing....somebody motivate me!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭SpittingImage

Sure, you've got a week, that's loads of time, you have to pace yourself, the nhit the ground running around mock time.

i've an idea...

you can all offer me a bar of chocolate for every hour i study!! then i'll get a lot of work done :D

or gon on a traditional study 'session'. You do 25 minutes of studying and then a pint and keep doing this till you're nicely drunk. Fun learning is what they call it.

:)

right now i'd prefer the chocolate!!

do you find boards is terrible for studying?

i find EVERYTHING is terrible for studying...there are just so many distractions, and let's face it, studying isn't something that people want to do (well...most people) and they take the distraction up on its alluring offer!!! :D

ughh i'm getting so sick of studying for exams. Have tomorrow & fri off school so all my m8's decided to go out 2nite....... :( I wasn't allowed because i've to study so i'm here on boards!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

do you find boards is terrible for studying?

and also for sleeping...

No xmas exams, just business as usual. Hurrah!

I've just realised something:

xams is an anagram of xmas.

Coincidence?

so when your saying xmas xams u cud actually be sayin xams xmas or xmas xmas or xams xams.......... wow this is what the leaving is doing to me.........

• Advertisement

You never know.

It's Bertie's fault, he shouldn't be allowing anagrams like that to plague the minds of the future. He should abolish said abbreviation, so everyone has to refer to it as chrimbo. It's for the good of the country.

Daddio wrote:
    Coincidence?

i think not!

Advertisement