Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

legal driver for sale

• 28-11-2005 6:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Selling a legal r540 9.5. The shaft is a yellow proforce 65 stif shaft. £120 ono

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Is that Pounds Sterling or a typo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

how old is the driver?

im presuming that thats euro price....

offer 120 depending on condition

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

yeah throw up a pic or give an idea of condition our of 10 or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭col123

If 10 is new the top and bottom are 8 and the face is 9.5. I will get my friend to take a picture of it.

There are some sky marks on the top which are hard to see when you hit it and a mark between the weights and the R on the sole which i got from a brush tee. The face is so good it turns pictures gold. The grip is a Golf Pride tour wrap cord. It has the 5 Hundred Series head cover because it looks nicer with the yellow shaft.
    r540014pf.jpg
    r540023bq.jpg
    r540031lm.jpg
    r540044zn.jpg
    r540056el.jpg
    r540065fj.jpg
    r540077so.jpg
    r540088mx.jpg
    r540091df.jpg
    r540107qj.jpg

• Advertisement

I found the euro symbol. :rolleyes:
    €120

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Just to let you know that the same rules apply here wrt selling as do in the For Sale forums.

Good luck with the sale:)

The pictures made the club look worse then it is. The first picture ended out gold. The second picture has a light reflection across the sky marks that is not on the club. You can see the same light on the face. The third picture has less light reflection across them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭sobberandclean

so ill cut to the chase ur lowest price mate?

w

I sent Rick a private message to find out if he is still interested. He offered €120 depending on condition. I will give him a chance to reply. I will get back to you soon.

• Advertisement

i am interested. looks a bit worn

90euro

can meet 2moro nite city centre

The pictures are bad. I will keep it as a spare for less then €100. Ill close the sale at the weekend. First to offer €120 can have it. A firm offer can demo it at the airport range.

i can only go 2 90euro atm. paid monthy etc etc.

if ya want to let it go for that happy days

otherwise good luck with the sale!

so ill cut to the chase ur lowest price mate?

€100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

you cant private message, For sale rules apply mate, everything must be posted publicly.

Club looks badly marked, that dmg would not come from a brush tee their mate, looks like that got a smack of a stone.

you cant private message, For sale rules apply mate, everything must be posted publicly.

Club looks badly marked, that dmg would not come from a brush tee their mate, looks like that got a smack of a stone.

No more thread spoiling. Last warning.

HEY Rick and me did not break any rules TheNURSE. The brush tee was smashed. It was too small for the driver. Rick if you want the club for €90 you can have it.

Rick_Fantastic posted on another thread that he has bought a r7 driver. I now think he will not be buying my r540. A post here would be nice Rick.:confused:
    Please close the thread RuggieBear and thankyou for your help.

col123 wrote:
    Please close the thread RuggieBear and thankyou for your help.

ok. closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement