Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam tips? (:

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm so glad marketing as a subject eliminates waffle of any shape or form :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

waffle is all i have left. honestly, college has made me stupider:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Me too... and it's killed my ability to study for more than a few minutes! Today I've been trying to cram digital systems, but I think I've actually spent more time online and playing Mario Kart DS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I spent hours today just playing Baldur's Gate 2 and hitting refresh on a few forums
    *sigh*

welcome to my world

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Developmental and biological psychology on Saturday :( Help :(

I haven't looked at psychology in weeks...! :eek:

I'm fooked, the exam counts for 100% :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

waffle is all i have left. honestly, college has made me stupider:confused:

Never underestimate the power of waffle-it has got me through many a exam.Honestly,writing anything though is seriously better than just leaving a blank answer.

Applied and social psychology anyone? Any tips?

Thankya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i have just lost motivation.i have 2 exams left business log mangement and finance.but i havenot opened a book yet:rolleyes: .2 days to go and i think im fcuked.i tink i have messed up my other 2 exams accounting and marketing but thats life theres still a second chance in august:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Are your 'Shift' and 'Caps Lock' buttons broken? I don't think I've ever seen a post from you with a capital letter in it.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

yes, amazingly a friend of mine managed to bull**** a chemistry exam with one perfect question, plus one total waffle one. he just wrote a big tirade about the war in iraq, and how that related to oil, fractionating and refining. managed to pass too, good on him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

DaveMcG wrote:
    Applied and social psychology anyone? Any tips?

Thankya!

Havnt Looked at the paper or done a thing yet Dave. I have 27 hours till the exam though and it wont be to hard

I'm deep in procrastination land. I got up a few minutes ago... and I'm contemplating going to town to sort out the extended warranty on my laptop instead of sitting down and studying... Databases is tomorrow afternoon, and hella boring!

^ lol :D

I just can't study... I'm printing out about 50 pages of lecture notes, just to seem like I'm doing something. I hate college!

I've got a macro exam at 6. Waaaagh!

Waltons wrote:
    I've got a macro exam at 6. Waaaagh!
    Yucky.
    I have Business Logistics and Finance on Wednesday and Thursday. I can't concentrate to save my life - mind you, the ol' laptop in the library isn't helping

Try having just got wireless at home, and trying to study when all my notes are on my laptop, and I'm sitting on my bed. :)

*sigh* I just tried to let off some steam on my drums and my bítch of a neighbour complains. 5 minutes I was on them :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

DaveMcG wrote:
    ^ lol :D

I just can't study... I'm printing out about 50 pages of lecture notes, just to seem like I'm doing something. I hate college!

Whats the format? Do the questions on the sample paper reflect the ones that will be up on the real paper al la Bio&Dev? What topics are you focusing on. Im going to do my usual go to the exam center at 9am and study for 6 hours in the car. Got me through my leaving and by the looks of it is getting me through my UCD exams. (which by the way are alot easier)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

Waltons wrote:
    *sigh* I just tried to let off some steam on my drums and my bítch of a neighbour complains. 5 minutes I was on them :(

You obviously weren't playing loud/hard enough if you could hear them at the door/see them out the window...for shame.

• Advertisement

Nah, my mum told me that the neighbours had been in to complain :D

Right. I'm dead.

Was planning on getting up at 9am and doing a bit of study (sinceI did none yesterday), but I only woke up 20 minutes ago :(

fook... thank god for repeats!

guys i have business logistics tommorrow and finance on thurs and then FREE, but i cannot get down to do some study,does anyone know what would come up in these exams please help as i need to cram in the work the night before:D

I think my brain has entered holiday mode a bit too early. I'm in G15, trying to study for databases... and I can't concentrate! I'm basically trying to learn answers to last year's paper (Michela is predictable as hell with her exams) but it's like my brain is saying "F*ck off, it's Christmas!" :(

davmcg, ur right i did no study over the weekend now i have 1/2 a day to fully study 2 subjects.i havenot opened a book yet.
    thank god for repeats:D

Advertisement