Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the hardest/most annoying subject???????????

• 28-11-2005 6:52pm

personally when i was doing the leaving my most annoying/hardest subject was irish!it was so head wrecking!im going to include a poll to see what everybodies hardest sbject is/was?

your hardest,most annoying subject? 47 votes

Maths
    0% 0 votes
    Irish
    23% 11 votes
    English
    27% 13 votes
    History
    12% 6 votes
    Chemistry
    2% 1 vote
    Biology
    12% 6 votes
    German
    6% 3 votes
    Business
    8% 4 votes
    French
    0% 0 votes
    Physics
    6% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

chemistry....:mad:

im in college!im hating physics at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

chemistry....:mad:

I dont find it really hard but it is probably my worst, well Irish is but im not even counting that for points. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Hardest: Irish, way too much to learn and I don't know whats going on most of the time! Getting grinds to sort my head out :-(

Most Annoying: Biology, I hate the subject! Learning learning learning and I have absolutly no interest in the majority of it or understand the majority of it for that matter. My teacher does play a part in it being so annoying...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Definitely English.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Hate Irish - pointless :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Maths! I just get so frustrated if I get one little thing wrong, and it messes up the enitre sum,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Psychedelik

I'd have to agree that Biology is a crap subject. It's just so unscientific and illogical. You see in order to be logical you must understand but with biology you just regurgitate and accept facts. I mean, saying something like "water is split" on photosynthesis, come on, call it by its scientific name, please!!!

After that Irish because it is pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

I'd have to agree that Biology is a crap subject. It's just so unscientific and illogical. You see in order to be logical you must understand but with biology you just regurgitate and accept facts. I mean, saying something like "water is split" on photosynthesis, come on, call it by its scientific name, please!!!

After that Irish because it is pointless.
    photolysis maybe?? I'm sure the process has been simplified for leaving cert level. Illogical? Unscientific? How so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Evd-Burner

IM in foundation irish so im not counting it but im doing honors biology and omg its just so boring

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Gangsta wrote:
    Hate Irish - pointless :mad:
    i'm liking irish at the moment

got an A2 today in a test :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Physics by far.. I should have listened in 5th Year..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

I find french the hardest but irish the most annoying, cos it's a waste of time.

did irish die!weve kept it alive long enough!we should take it off the sylabbus and let it die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Chemistry most hardest! English most annoying I mean im doing better in Honours Irish than I am in English thats worrying!! :D I love Honours maths! Its not that bad! Its good wen u have a fun teacher!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

exiot wrote:
    Physics by far.. I should have listened in 5th Year..

my sentiments exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

i hated English with a passion...teacher an asshole/feckn useless so that didnt help my cause. liked everything else..irish not to bad, didnt love it by no means and not really good at it..and to think im doing it in college!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Pjays

English by far!! Notes, notes, notes that's all it was about. My taecher was obsessed with rote learning we never did essays it was all poetry or Will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭chickens

English! I mean i actually manage to wite an essay and the the teacher starts to say it's not enough to wirte in english, you have to use big words! I would pick irish over it (and thats saying something for me!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Theoneandonly

german is really hard!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Biology is my worst subject. I find it so hard to concentrate because it is just so boring. I don't really have any interest in the subject.
    However, I seem to be doing alright in it for some reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I always found english/irish equally horrific...so did pass in both, so english became a funny hobby but irish still sucked.. :) Not a real subject if there isn't figures littered all over the place...... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Hardest: Accounting
    Most annoying: None, really. I liked all my subjects.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

oh physics definetly! im just so fúcked in that subject its not even funny, im in 5th year and i wish i had listened, got my physics xmas exam on tueday, im so screwed!

anybody like to tell me what a sinometer is?! lol

Advertisement