Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shall I or sha'nt I??

• 28-11-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Shall i buy it or shall i not buy it?

Am waiting till all my coursework is in so it don't interfere.

Any advise??

Love 2005

Dalli

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

It all depends on whether you can afford it. If money is tight I'd advise you to wait a while until the price goes down a bit. Its a very good game but there isn't a massive difference between '05 and '06.

If you have the money go right ahead, make sure you get the patch from www.sigames.com though. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Dont get it till after your course work is finished. i got it on Monday and played it all night. I have exams atm and I just had to give it to someone to hide. Been itching to play it ever since. Roll on next Friday. I cant wait.

But my advise is definitely dont. Its just too much of a temptation and a distraction.

Advertisement