Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Problems on Meteor Txt link to VF uk

• 28-11-2005 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd mention that I've discovered I have not recieved a load of vodafone uk text messages set since last Thurs (24th)

Rang up Meteor who advised that a lot people have complained about not getting txts from VF customers in Belfast. So looks like network issues.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's not just VF UK. There's problems with texts from Thailand too. Not sure if it's a Meteor specific issue or problems elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

No problems here in Galway with receiving and replying to o2 and voda customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

It's international texts, not national (ie texts from Vodafone UK). I don't know what the exact problem is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Oh right sorry, didn't see that actually.....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

It isnt just Vodafone Uk - I recieved some texts from from one of the other UK operators at 5.30 this morning - that were sent days ago.

The big thing that worries me is that this appears to have been going on since Thurs - and they are only starting to get it fixed now......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

working again now - muppets. Im off to one of the others if it happens again though - no point in cheap txt's if you cant get the replies....

Advertisement