Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XBOX 360 - can it be bought anywhere

• 28-11-2005 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Was wondering if everywhere is fully prebooked or if it can still be bought. Anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Places that haven't taken preorders mate. Try Tesco's, Argos, the new D.I.D electrical in Kilkenny, Xtravisions in rural towns, 3G in Carlow (the shop is always emtpy) and any other semi obscure electrical shop you can think of. I'm pretty certain you'll have some joy with Tesco & Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

I called Gamestop in Donaghmede today to confirm my preorder and they said theya re getting enough to fulfull all preorders so they might be worht a try otherwise any place that hasnt takeen preorders eg. Argos, Dixons and Tesco
    Pete

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

game in the square have some that are not for preorder. they expect ques on friday morning at store opening 9:30

if i cant figure something else out then i think this will be my only option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

most stores with prebooks get about 3 or so extra over their preorder limit. now, if staff don't take them, it may be worth a try to ring around friday morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Pen0s wrote:
    game in the square have some that are not for preorder. they expect ques on friday morning at store opening 9:30

if i cant figure something else out then i think this will be my only option.
    Erm, I work there, and I was told nothing about extras!

• Advertisement
Advertisement