Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone using ibb ripwave in terenure area?

• 28-11-2005 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

just wondering what "ip address, subnet mask, default gateway and preferred dns server" is used as i cannot connect at all even with a signal present. it keeps trying to aquire an ip address, but never actually gets one. i have got it to work before by manually entering the items above. thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i was then gave up on IBB months ago, as its a joke seriously consider another service.
    Im on digiweb metro and service is wayyyy better than IBB, if you dont want to go wireless, you can go DSL with BT as the exchange is just behind terenure garda station so if your in terenure your at a good distance to the exchange.
    Plus speed is due to increase next year.

Advertisement