Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

About Me.

• 28-11-2005 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭

In a reply to my last post, I was asked to tell a bit more about myself. So, here goes nothing....

I'm a junior at Central Michigan University. I am very interested in the politics of the European Union. I think girls who wear glasses are adorable. I like soy milk -- especially vanilla flavor. I basically have a Ph. D in brit pop/brit rock. I'm a photography nut -- I have my camera with me at almost any time. I want to one day write for a magazine or newspaper in Europe. Which means I would like to live in Europe. I do research in my free time. I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. I will be studying in Ireland during the spring semester. I am terrible when it comes to math and science. My political leanings are very liberal. I'm not all that into sports, but I do enjoy watching and playing basketball. I have a close circle of friends that over the next year will probably grow considerably larger. And I'm OK with that.

Favorite musical artists/bands: The Beatles, Oasis, The Cure, Morrissey, Heavenly, Talulah Gosh, Mogwai, The Smiths, Saint Etienne, Stereophonics, Interpol, Black Box Recorder, XTC, Lush, The Primitives, The Raveonettes, Blak Twang, Hal, The Pogues, Underworld, Belle & Sebastian, Camera Obscura...

Favorite films: Fight Club, Royal Tenenbaums, Snatch, Amelie, Triplets of Belleville, Elephant, Garden State, Dancer Upstairs, Oceans 11, Love Liza, The Barbarian Invasions, Punch Drunk Love, 25th Hour, Adaptation, City of God, American Splendor, About Schmidt, Dancer In The Dark, Sideways, 24 Hour Party People, Intermission, Kinsey, The Phantom of the Opera, Closer, Love Me If You Dare, The Virgin Suicides, I <3 Huckabees, The Aviator, The Laramie Project, Vera Drake, Layer Cake

If you're on Yahoo!, MSN, or AIM, feel free to drop me a line!

Advertisement