Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F*cking tongue incident

Options
  • 28-11-2005 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

I got my tongue pierced on a whim about 7 weeks ago....last week i was eating popcorn and whatever way i bit down i broke a tooth on the ball...its only a chip on the inside of my mouth but its starting to hurt man...i know ive to go to the dentist, but havnt got a million sponds to pay those rip-off merchants, so does anybody have a quick solution?
    Blue tac maybe??:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

this is a forum on piercings not dentistry, so i cant imagine many people knowing what to do, but if you get your tongue pierced breaking a tooth isnt an unimagineable risk tbh.
    just go to the dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

You can try here for some advice

You can try here for some advice
    second that
    lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 pookie pixie

this is a forum on piercings not dentistry, so i cant imagine many people knowing what to do, but if you get your tongue pierced breaking a tooth isnt an unimagineable risk tbh.
    just go to the dentist.

Did one say it was an unimaginable risk????Im sooooo sorry ive asked for advice in a piercing forum ABOUT a peircing problem.Its a common problem i'll have you know.But then again...maybe thats one for the dentist:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Give 'em a break, jeeze!

You can go to the dentist for free if you pay PRSI, just bring your PRSI number with you, if they need to do any work you'll get it done cost price then but they dont charge you a consulting fee. I got my filling done for €10 on the PRSI scheme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Go to the dentist!!!

Did one say it was an unimaginable risk????Im sooooo sorry ive asked for advice in a piercing forum ABOUT a peircing problem.Its a common problem i'll have you know.But then again...maybe thats one for the dentist:mad:
    no, one said it wasn't an unimagineable risk.

Advertisement