Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicked for excessive tking (heh same guy)

• 28-11-2005 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Lol poor bastard Robedog or somfin 3 times he showed up as red on my screen , 3 times i tked him. Last time was impressive using the f2000 nailed him with a headshot whilst moving, on normal servers its great using the f200 creates a surge towards your dead body every time you die from thievies up to no good.

So now i sit waiting for the next round and wondering how the **** this still happens after 4 patches.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

I don't think the 1st two really count as patches.The 1st one was a nightmare for everyone including the servers and the 2nd was basically a quickfix for the 1st one.

I think it was probably a case of you being trigger happy tbh. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

I havent seen that bug since v1.03, i was under the impression it was fixed ages ago, guess not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,220 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I've seen it
    Others shooting me though I am in a tank, capping the flag beside them :cool:
    Err hello, SAME TEAM!

Also, killing people on "opposing" team only to check score and see -15

Advertisement