Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death of Brian Molloy.

Options
  • 29-11-2005 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Dated : 28/11/05

It is with great sadness that Phantom FM must announce the death of Brian Molloy following a long and difficult illness. Brian was our chairman and guided the Phantom consortium through the application process to win the alternative rock radio licence.

He has enjoyed had a long and successful association with the Irish music and radio industry with a career spanning over 30 years involving artist management, record production, music publishing and concert promotion.

He will be sadly missed by all at Phantom FM.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Rest in peace, it's something that he got to see Phantom get its licence after so long out in the cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Steveire

Pete Reed wrote:
    Dated : 28/11/05

It is with great sadness that Phantom FM must announce the death of Brian Molloy following a long and difficult illness. Brian was our chairman and guided the Phantom consortium through the application process to win the alternative rock radio licence.

He has enjoyed had a long and successful association with the Irish music and radio industry with a career spanning over 30 years involving artist management, record production, music publishing and concert promotion.

He will be sadly missed by all at Phantom FM.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam
    Really sorry to hear that. A long illness is the most difficult for everyone involved. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

It's an absolute shame. Shamely missed...

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

I'm very sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts go out to the family and friends.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭ThatBloke

Very sorry to hear that. RIP Brian.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Sad news indeed. My condolences to all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

RIP Brian and my deepest condolences to his family and friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Sorry to hear that. Sincere condolences to family and friends.
    xm

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Condolences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

RIP, your all in my prayers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

RIP, may he live forever in the irish music industry he obviously help create.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

Deepest sympathies to all those involved; his family, firends, those in the industry that worked with him.

Advertisement