Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The warriors

• 29-11-2005 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Just finished playing this one and its also excellent,one of the most violent games that i have played in a while,there's something about getting a tall beautiful woman in a headlock and throwing her agenst a wall that i like,then getting a sledge hammer to finish the job off.

I have 5 sisters and have never hit a woman in my life btw

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

MrSinn wrote:
    I have 5 sisters and have never hit a woman in my life btw

whew

just about got yourself out of the hole there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

I bought this the same day as PES5 and played a good few missions, but havent played much altely, didnt finish it, might start again soon. Great fighting in it. If only they could have this fighting in GTA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Super game all right.It really has rekindled my love affair with 1970's gangs,namely the Furies.Even though they dont exist.Also if you complete the game 100% on Hardcore Soldier(which I have) you can play through the whole game as the Furies. And when you encounter them in the Blackout mission they appear as the Warriors.Does anyone know if theres any cheats for the game?That would be class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

does the film justice
    warriors come out to plaaay

Advertisement