Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

jap imports

Options
  • 29-11-2005 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

im looking to buy a new car .. in the next 60 days maby 90

basicly ive come to the conclusion that it will be a jap import but i dont actually know anywhere that would be good to buy one from

basicly im looking between 2 cars . the evo 5/6 and sti . yep most people hear are thinking a ye another boy racer . but alas no im looking for a car that would also do for family things . so all 2dr cars are out of the question but i want it to have en.

im looking for a reliable car and from what ive seen from reviews the evo and sti's are very good .

ive been looking on autotrader.ie and cbg.ie and carzone.ie but most i see are please conact xxx on 08x . im not a very trusting person so i like to know that where i spend my money i have some sort of comeback

i also dont trust places that say its down as 1.6

any advice would be nice .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

jap imports are good but evo 5/6 and sti are not really for long family trips.
    both of them are turbo models and should run on higher octane petrol (like in japan)

once ecu is remapped engine doesn't last long on 95 unleaded,specially if you driving style goes together with car's character.

you could get irish WRX wagon/legacy turbo

could consider passat/audi 1.8T

Advertisement