Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal nights

Options
  • 29-11-2005 2:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

So what happened to these? Did they die a death or are they still going on? I havent heard anything for ages so i fear the worst.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Havent seen anything up for them in a while now, I assume the monthly one is still ongoing in drohans, but if its anyhting as bad as the DJ set that was there the last time I went I definatly wont be going again.

I wish they'd put some more bands on, last time they had some on was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

c - 13 wrote:
    I assume the monthly one is still ongoing in drohans

Drohans is closed for renovation at the moment.

Ah, that would explain a lot then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Gadgie wrote:
    Drohans is closed for renovation at the moment.

Just read on WLR website that this is now a Gay and Lesbian bar called Hush. Don't know if this will affect Metal Night or not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Roanmore wrote:
    Just read on WLR website that this is now a Gay and Lesbian bar called Hush. Don't know if this will affect Metal Night or not.

Lovely...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Whenever I was in Drohans it was always fairly empty, so if it brings in more punters then I say good luck to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

why don't they have a any mtel/rock bands playing in waterford?

There are some playing around, just not very often, and usually in obscure pubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

Paul Flynns have various metal bands playing each month. Check out www.underground1.net and the unsigned forum for listings.

Advertisement